WELL ESTABLISHED HIGH VOLUME DRY CLEANERS
SBA UCC1 SECURITY AGREEMENT AUCTION
RE: SBA UCC1 SECURITY AGREEMENT FORECLOSURE. D&J ELMONT, INC. D/B/A JIM DANDY CLEANERS AS DEBTOR IN POSESSION
SELLS WEDNESDAY MARCH (TO BE DETERMINED BY LENDER), 2017 AT 1:00PM AT 1662 DUTCH BROADWAY, ELMONT, NEW YORK 11003
WELL ESTABLISHED/HIGH VOLUME DRY CLEANERS
*CAN BE PURCHASED AS TURNKEY BUSINESS*
*BUSINESS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED FOR $2.5MM*
TURNKEY BUSINESS INCLUDING ALL ASSETS LISTED BELOW AND EXISTING TRIPLE NET LEASE AS FOLLOWS:$21,000.00 SECURITY DEPOSITPRESENT-JULY 31,2016 MONTHLY RENT IS $9,000.00;AUGUST 1, 2016-JULY 31, 2020 MONTHLY RENT IS $9,500.00; AUGUST 1, 2020-JULY 31, 2024 MONTHLY RENT IS $10,400.00;AUGUST 1, 2024-JULY 31, 2028 MONTHLY RENT IS $11,400.00; AUGUST 1, 2028-JULY 31,2032 MONTHLY RENT IS $12,500.00; AUGUST 1, 2032-JULY 31, 2036 MONTHLY RENT IS $13,700.00; AUGUST 1, 2036-JULY 31, 2040 MONTHLY RENT IS $15,000.00EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE & FIXTURES:
- (2) Realstar Ultra Plus (RS 640) 75-80 pound capacity with inline solvent coolers
- (1) 60 Ton Artichill Water Tower with Remote Tank and Aqustat and 3 PH Motor
- (1) Cissell vac spotting board
- (1) Speed Queen 851b. Capacity Washer – Extractor Soft Mount
- (1) Speed Queen 301b, Capacity Washer – Extractor
- (1) America Super AD – 30 Steam Dryer with OPL Auto Computer
- (1) 40 ho Cvclotherm Steam Generator Boiler
- (1) 18×42 Extra Heavy Return Tank
- (1) 150 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- (2) Quincy Air Compressor 7.5 PH
- (2) Lesser Pressers
- (3) Utility Pressings Machines
- (2) Hot Head (pressers)
- (1) Rema Vacuum (8 presser vac.)
- (5) All Steam lrons
- (5) Puffer Irons
- (1) Ajax Double back Cabinet Unit
- (1) Ajax Sleever Cabinet Unit
- (2) Ajax Collar and Cuff
- (1) Thermo Wrap (shirt wrap)
- (1) 4 Lot Shippinq Conveyor
- (2) Garment Storage Conveyor
- (1) Lot of approximately 700 feet of slick rail
- (20) Laundry Basket
- (1) Laundry Shirt Holder Basket and stand)
- (8) Station computer Systems with 4 Draw cash Station with Max Software
- (2) Symbol Technologies Data Wands
- (3) Lucent Technologies Telephone (partner-advanced communications) System with intercom
- (1) Brother Intel Fax Machine
- (1) Safe with Top Drop Slot
- (1) Chandler Button Sewer Machine with Stand
- (1) US Blind Stich Stewing Machine
- (3) Sewing Machines
- (2) Gravity Feed Irons
- (2)Bagging Jack Stand
- (1)Eyewash Fountain
- (1) Water Fountain
INSPECTION: 12:00NOON DAY OF AUCTION
50% DEPOSIT CASH OR BANK CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO AMERICAN ALA, INC. / 15% BUYER’S PREMIUM
516/631.777.7295 / 800.837.0447 / www.AmericanAssetsOnline.com
MEMBER NAA, NYSAA, ABI, CAGA
These assets are being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller, Auction Company or any of their Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction Sale.
Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale
1. Buyer is required to maintain a 50% deposit on all items purchased at the auction. This is a nonrefundable deposit.
2. A premium of 15% of the bid will be added to the price of each item purchased.
3. Deposits and payments will be accepted in the form of cash or cashiers’ check, wire transfer, or business check accompanied by a bank letter of
guarantee. Bank letters must contain specific information. Please see auction personnel for more information.
4. The condition of the merchandise being offered varies. The Buyer understands and agrees: (1) that any description or sample of the
merchandise given or furnished by the Auctioneer is derived from records, documents or other information that may be unverified as to accuracy,
and is solely for identification, and does not create any warranty, expressed or implied, that the merchandise actually conforms to such description or
sample; (2) that all merchandise is purchased and accepted by Buyer “AS IS” “WHERE IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS.” AUCTIONEER MAKES NO
WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED AS TO QUALITY, QUANTITY, CONDITION,
USABILITY, SALEABILITY, WEIGHT, MEASUREMENT, YEAR, MODEL, MECHANICAL CONDITION, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHER
SPECIFICATIONS. MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES MAY BE IN EFFECT.
5. Auctioneer reserves the right to group, reduce, add or delete lots. In the event there is a dispute between two or more clients of entitlement as
the successful bidder, Auctioneer reserves the right to reauction the item in dispute.
6. Any announcements made on the day of the auction take precedence over catalog or other previously announced or documented information, but
do not alter any way the basic terms and conditions of sale.
7. No checkout will be permitted during the auction sale. All purchases mist be paid for in full before merchandise will be released from the
8. All purchases must be paid for on auction day. If not, the merchandise will be deemed abandoned and Buyer will lose any right, title or interest
Buyer may have acquired and the merchandise shall revert and repossess to Auctioneer without further notice to Buyer and the transactions shall be
null and void as to Buyer.
9. If any applicable conditions are not complied with by Buyer, then, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer, including and without
limitations, the right to hold Buyer liable for the total purchase price, Auctioneer may, at its option, (a) cancel the sale, retaining all payments made by
Buyer, and/or (b) resell the merchandise, for ay deficiency between Buyer’s original purchase price and subsequent resale price, Auctioneer’s
commission, and all other expenses related to the disposal of the abandoned property . In addition, a defaulting Buyer will be deemed to have
granted Auctioneer as a security interest in the merchandise which Auctioneer may retain as collateral security for Buyer’s obligation to Auctioneer.
10. Buyer is solely responsible to provide all personnel, equipment or material needed to pick up purchases and shall assume all responsibility for
the removal of any item of property purchased at the sale and any and all risks associated with such removal including, without limitations, full
financial responsibility for any damage or liability to persons or property resulting from any negligent act for omission of buyer or any buyer’s
employees, agents and/or representatives during pick-up and removal.
11. Buyer agrees that in the event purchased merchandise contains any environmental hazards, toxic waste or other type of hazardous material in
any form whatsoever, Buyer shall provide evidence that Buyer or its representatives are licensed for such removal and shall comply with all
applicable local, sta te and/or federal rules, laws and regulations. Auctioneer, its agents or representatives shall not be responsible for its
containment, storage or removal.
12. Persons in attendance during inspection, sale or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage or loss to persons, property, or
merchandise and shall exercise proper precautions at all times for the protection of persons and property and shall comply with all safety and health
requirements as provided by local, state and federal regulations, and as directed by Auctioneer. Neither Auctioneer, its agents, its employees or
representatives shall be liable by reason of any defect in or about the condition of the premises on which the auction is held. Buyer specifically
releases Auctioneer, its agents and representatives from all liability thereof.
13. In no event will Auctioneer’s liability to Buyer exceed the purchase price actually paid. A Buyer’s claim shall be limited to the amount paid for the
merchandise, and shall not extend to any obligation; risk; liability; right; claim; remedy for loss of use, revenue or profit; liability of Buyer to any third
party; personal injury; or any other direct; indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
14. Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Auctioneer and its agents and representatives, from any and all demands, claims, losses,
damages and liabilities asserted against, resulting to or imposed upon Auctioneer resulting from the negligence of Buyer or his/her employees,
agents and representatives, while in, at or about the auction premises during the inspection, sale or removal or merchandise.
15. Bidders’ paddles are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the paddle will be the responsibility of the Buyer. A successful bid at
auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
I have read, understand and agree to the above Terms and Conditions of Sale:
Signed________________________________Date___________ Buyer Number___________